The Palestinian Society of Tourist and Travel Agents (PSTTA) is an officially licensed non-profit organization founded in 2008, holding license number RA-22599-RU with the approval of the Palestinian Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities.
PSTTA represents Palestine’s private sector of travel and tourist agents. It is a cooperative society that aims to continue serving the goals of all travel and tourist agencies in Palestine, to protect the integrity of the travel trade, to safeguard the credibility of our license and to promote the application of the tourism laws in the Palestinian Authority. PSTTA comprises of professional travel & tourism members of whom 7 are board members; all of whom are legally registered with Palestinian Ministry of Tourism and are highly experienced in their chosen profession.
PSTTA Board of Directors:
- Mr. Nader Khoury - President
- Mr. Hani Lama - Vice President
- Mr. William Salsa - Secretary General
- Mr. Jamal Kharoufa - Treasurer
- Mr. Kazem Hassouneh - Board Member
- Mr. Shaker Kaied - Board Member
- Mr. Samer Rimawi - Board Member